Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats By Dre In Ear the Fei is red the

Like this talking of the shame, otherwise husband only afraid all forgot I?Bond maid, your elder brother so spoils Ni you, absolutely regard as your darling baby, he even wants many several decuples to the sweet prattle that you say above?"
Pure Yan bashfully on smiling, rush toward bed full general the pillow receive an own Qin head, stuffy track:"Do not know!"
The action that sees her, I not from get to another beauty way of bosom:"Small Die, the Yan Yan is infringing upon your patent right, seek her to collect a patent fee quickly!"
The Zhi Die smells the speech ascend abashed Qiao face the Fei is red, the "oh" is a , Qin head the bosom that cover up me.Other three females but very curious, even the pure Yan also climbs to cross-examine to pour is how to return to matter.
Although the Zhi Die make me don't say in the bosom sweet girlish voice Mei language, can in setting on of three other beautieses I still keep saying out on that day sickroom drama some details of the Die.The Zhi Die listenned to abashed be all shivering all over, but pure Yan three female but smile not as well happy get up!
I see Zhi Die really disgrace not to go, hence the list hand hugs her way:"Feed, you stop smiling!The small Die is my lovely baby, you smile her be heel originally the husband can not pass!"
Many females are also cachinnations to get up, I have to to embrace Zhao Ya's hand to release, only in the bosom, small Die Lan's way:"For punishing you not obedient, when this year celebrates the New Year you are three to all have no New Year's Money, only lovely baby small Die a person have!"
The didn't expect pure Yan listenned to Chi of a , the Jue mouth says:"I just don't the elder brother's New Year's Money!Yun Jie said that the mother-in-law affirms a meeting to give° her that curio baby who presses in the box bottom mine!"
My whole body an earthquake, in astonishment hope small cloud, it are what oneselfs ever once said to Liu Qing's shadow to immediately and suddenly think of this words, small cloud sat on the side to don't already admire at that time.Thought of here I not from gloomy, although at the moment my heart almost drive nearby all of these female kids filled with, inside inside sweet also already far and far and more pain is many.But think of past and the affair of Liu Qing's shadow, my wound Ba is still painful to let I can not from hold!
Four girls see my air not to, all no longer smile to make while ascending, an in quiet and around at my depend on own nude body nearby at my let nearby I body flavor arrive they is to my love.
My wry smile is a , was in transit to move thus long time, why the Liu Qing shadow Lei engrave in my in the mind that to print a scar unexpectedly still thus of deep?Do I have to carry on the back this wound to live during a lifetime?
I mutely daut the show hair of many females and the face of handsome United States, very long just tiny sigh a way:"Execuse me, is that I made you worried.However, I miss my wound at your comfort under, will soon recover from illness."
The small cloud Lan lives my arm and nestle my shoulder last:"We know of, Wei.In fact you haven't forgotten till now small copy us apprehensibility also, after all you once experienced a life and death romance.And, if you are so quick and then throws she of the words after the brain, anti- pour to explain that you don't are a person of heavy feeling heavy!"
Pure Yan also way:"Yes, elder brother.My elder sister once stayed to your printed to record really is too deep!We are to with difficulty make you accept ours.Saided again, now that loved, should forgive the lover's everything, including his wound and flower heart."
I smile a way:"Know, my lovers!Believe me, your Lang gentleman not are a coward, also not is a will not strong person!I will overcome my own heart knot, end completely open own heart to you, don't forbid area!"
The girls smile to nod, the momentary room dissolves into full of tender affection love ocean of one ……
(Continuously consumedly throw Liu Qing's shadow to place to me at part ignore a solution, even therefore attackstone me, say I am beside the point, all details are to gather together a word number, return consequently swear to no longer see my book.Although the pure shadow is important,conceive outline at me in her drama isn't specially many.She is a dark line, she finally constitutes the main beam of boat of this book with Wen Jia Wei's emotion quarrel.Lambaste the consumedly trusting of the type of "the oneself woman runs away with other people, coward" certainly, in fact the meat in the mouth I am to absolutely can't vomit!Ha ha!)





Book ten return to home small cloud of chapter 267 to hand over heart
Renew time:2008-9-1616:31:20 chapter word numbers:4317


After once having lunch, a few girls hence start tidying up luggage,Beats By Dre In Ear, and will bring my parents' gift to present to dedicate out one by one.The pure Yan gift prepares at the earliest stage, she joyfully took out the specialized middle age female of notebook and Versace designed of the fashionable dresses dedicates to my parents.
When my mother knows her that clothes were worth of several 10000 pieces, frighten hurriedly to take to return to back for the must pure Yan while ascending.She says:"Virgin, so valuable clothes I which can wear!You see I wear in normal times of is all clothes that don't arrive 100 dollars, like this do household chores to live convenience also!"
The pure Yan hurriedly and warm and affectionately hugs my mother to say with smile:"Mother, you although the person arrives middle age, but shape qualities still all wear!This clothes you even if can wear when the home doesn't wear, but go out to visit or go to school to go to work!"
I also say with smile:"Mama, this clothes bought can have no what way back.Said again, you had never worn a good clothes as well, accept the intention of Yan Yan?"
The mother Mo shuttle wears clothing material, mumbling way:"This kid, this gift wasalso ed really too precious!"
My father also embraces that notebook to say:"Yes virgin, such a notebook have to 10,000 many, also too precious!Said again, home not is have one set computer?This still gives small Wei?"
I shake head a smile to say:"Daddy, I have already had, do you give me why?Or stay from.You canned also take and up got to the Internet and had fun while aring on business, all can of."
The pure Yan is regarded as their daughter-in-law, they accept her gift to still have some to feel at ease.But when small cloud, Zhao Ya and Zhi Die even was my several gifts of "stem sister" that didn't come to put out one by one, my parents' completely silly eye!Valuable watch, the luxurious famous brand clothing, the expensive upscale jewelry, unexpectedly has no a style of gift price is in below 10000 dollars-certainly, but what Zhi Die that gift brush is the card of An.
My parents even have some to frighten ground to refuse these too valuable gifts while starting.Small cloud, Zhao Ya and Zhi Die they 3 sign face up change countenance,Beats by Dre BMW.They can not expose the identity of my girl friend original sufficient injustice of, if unexpectedly even send the gifts with meticulous care prepared for grandfather's mother-in-law not to go out, isn't that a depressed pole?
I see power far from good, hurriedly soft-voiced way:"Mom and Dad, their gifts all have been already bought, which have the truth to refuse?Otherwise the somebody else's faces all completely can not pass!"
The mother anxiously sticks a small voice of my ear to say:"Small Wei, they buy these valuable things, do I arrive when the time comes how to make gift in return?"
My smile says:"Mama, this you don't worry, their gift which dare to make you return?The son nature will handle.What about these things, is also the one intention that they do younger generation, you and the daddy receive!"
My mother has to helpless head in the location, the facial expression has some girls intention of hesitantly receivings.
After, I take four girls to go out to take a walk and didn't expect go out and then make me some to not and greatly adapt to.Originally walk this narrow street up, 4's aring dressed in fashionable and tasty unique color beauty really is too outstanding, particularly is the statures of pure Yan to absolutely have some to excel others as a crane among chickens of felling, with the result that all men and women of the street involuntarily toward the taste that we throw to eye.
Scene like this they also saw much in normal times, so they are anti- to pour is not greatly interested either.But my some not very good meaning get up, know these old neighbor although I can not calculate very familiar know, but they mostly know famous big brilliant scholar of my this bowl river.
Most most important of BE, my junior high school reads in the bowl river town, on the street those do business of, sell meat of, the fish seller has me of classmate,Beats by Dre Electroplating.Those old neighbors all looking at I grow up of, they are simple, good natured, pour also cope with. Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment